Friday, March 16, 2012

Is Our Government involved in this? Can This Be True?





One day I was listening to Michael Savage. He mention the he is not part of Bohemian Grove or something like that. I google "Bohemian Grove and I found something interesting. The Bohemian Club's all-male membership includes artists, particularly musicians, as well as many prominent business leaders, government officials (including many former U.S. presidents), senior media executives, and people of power. Members may invite guests to the Grove although those guests are subject to a screening procedure. A guest's first glimpse of the Grove typically is during the "Spring Jinks" in June, preceding the main July encampment. Bohemian club members can schedule private day-use events at the Grove any time it is not being used for Club-wide purposes, and are allowed at these times to bring spouses, family and friends, though female and minor guests must be off the property by 9 or 10 p.m. 

Later, I searched it on YouTube, and I found some interesting video. Here it is: 



The topic about secret societies is controversial. Many government officials deny that they are part of it. I will post more information later. Now,  I am curious what people think about this video and about Bohemian Grove, so please comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment